Mother’s Day Getaway Ideas & Mother’s Day Weekend Escapes for New Moms
Mother’s Day Getaway Special Offers:
Hilton Orlando wants to celebrate mom all month long. Every weekend in May, enjoy daily breakfast for two (a $25 savings), plus a 10% discount on eforea Spa services, 25% off poolside cabana rentals, two daily I-ride Trolley passes and more.
We stayed at the Hilton Orlando during our visit to Orlando last summer. We can attest that it’s a great hotel!
Bayfront Marin House
St. Augustine, Florida
Bayfront Marin House’s “Mother of All Weekend Package”in St. Augustine is good for stays from May 1 – May 24. Stay two nights at a special rate of just $75/night in May. Spoil Mom with a bottle of champagne upon check in. The luxurious room at the historic inn will greet mom with house-made truffles. Then, a hot southern breakfast served in-room with a complimentary Mimosa and late check out.
Guests must mention “I’m Mom’s Favorite” when they make the reservation!
Ponte Vedra Inn & Club
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
The “Mother’s Day Beach Escape” package is available for booking for stays between May 9 through May 13. The nightly rate starts at $327. Included in the package is:
- Ocean-view accommodations
- Breakfast buffet for two at the historic Inn Dining Room
- Two beach chairs and umbrella for a relaxing day under the sun
As if a trip to Portugal doesn’t sound amazing enough! Martinhal Resorts’ Martinhal Cascais offers the amazing-sounding “Baby’s First Holiday” package that includes:
- 4 or 7 nights stay in Martinhal Cascais Family Hotel
- Deluxe Room with breakfast included, baby cot included
- Baby welcome pack upon arrival: nappies (minimum 12); baby wipes (big pack), talcum powder/diaper cream
- Bottle warmer and sterilizer, changing mat placed in room
- Special gift for the baby
- 2 hours childcare in Raposinhos Crèche per day
- 1st water experience for baby and parents
- 1 spa treatment for mom and dad – each 50 min relaxing massage
- 1 romantic dinner (babysitter included 2h) – 3 set course menu (beverage not included)
Kimpton Hotel Monaco
The “Cheers to Mom” package includes:
- 30 percent discount on premium guest rooms at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC including spacious two room suites with marble bathrooms and claw foot soaking bathtubs
- Complimentary brunch for mom at the hotel’s luxe restaurant and bar, Dirty Habit DC..
- Option to reserve in-room spa services for moms such as a 50 minute Mother-To-Be Harmony Massage or Antioxidant Vitamin C Facial using all-natural Kerstin Florian products.
- Other things that new moms will appreciate include the complimentary option of a crib or pack and play delivered to the room, and a slew of other baby-friendly amenities that can be delivered to the room free of charge such as mini-fridges, humidifiers, nightlights, outlet covers, and resources for babysitting services if the parents just need a break.
- Traveling with a Baby? It Gets Easier
- Hotels with Baby Clubs in Mexico and the Caribbean
- Finding a Vacation Babysitter or Child Care on Holiday
- Planning Your First Trip with Baby
- Information & Tips for Traveling with a Baby or Toddler
- Tips for Flying with an Infant or Toddler at Every Age & Stage
**If you make a purchase after clicking on a link, Have Baby Will Travel may receive a small commission.**