I’m delighted to be on The Morning Show chatting about my Gift Guide For Traveling Babies & Toddlers – host Liza Fromer and I actually went to university together. Isn’t it amazing how we were both prodigies who graduated at age eight? For more details and shopping information for any of the items shown on the segment, please CLICK HERE.
And here are five quick tips for traveling with a baby or toddler this Holiday Season…
1. Be Organized! Pack according to a detailed packing list, and don’t leave it to the last minute.
2. Make sure to follow bedtime routines while you’re away (or even flying on a red-eye!) to encourage good rest!
3. Save sugary treats or juice for the end of a flight. No sugar rush at 30,000 feet and lollipops or a sippy of juice during landing do double duty – reward for good behavior during a flight AND sucking helps prevent ear pain.
4. You don’t need to buy all new toys and distractions for the flight. Hide a few favourites before your journey so kids will be happy to see them mid-flight.
5. A stroller is not just a stroller. It is a high chair, a bed, a luggage trolley and a baby jail. Never underestimate the power of a stroller!
The best part is that you can win the UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller shown on the show!
We’ve found the UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller to be an excellent choice for an umbrella stroller, and if you’re going to be doing a lot of travel, it may well be worth the investment to buy a stroller specifically for travel. The UPPAbaby G-Luxe is super light, easy to push, easy to fold, and so easy to carry. We were late to the umbrella stroller game, and while we do adore our full-sized UPPAbaby Vista – for gate-checking and other travel circumstances an umbrella stroller is just easier.
This giveaway is for Greater Toronto Area residents only! Follow the instructions in the good ol’ Rafflecopter widget below and start 2013 with some new wheels!